nadezhda pavlovna smolina
Merited Cultural Agent of the Ukraine, first vice-rector and director of the Higher school of Art at the Children’s Academy of Art in Kiev.
She coordinates work of every branch of the Academy, actively applies rektor’s concept of an education process, mediates contact with the state institutions, art organizations and societies and universities of art in the Ukraine.
She organizes workshops, seminars and lectures of well-known contemporary artists. She proved herself as talented and principled leader.
She also works at creation and approbation of a new educational methods and programmes. She is and author of the lectures serie about creating contemporary educational methods and working with talented children.
* 1. 6. 1957 Kiev
- 1981 – graduated at the T. G. Shevchenko ‘s National University in Kiev (Russian and literature)
- work experience as a techer at the Secondary School in Kiev and as a lecturer at the T. G. Shevchenko’s State University in Kiev
- work experience in “Znanie” society (eng.: knowledge)
- since 1994 – work experience in the Childen’s Academy of Art in Kiev
- 1999 – established as the Merited Cultural Agent of the Ukraine by the president of the Ukraine
- awarded with many diplomas and Honourable Mention from the mayor of Kiev