natalia ivanovna nikolaichuk
Natalia Ivanovna Nikolaichuk is contemporary artist, who had reached a place in a complicated stage of ukrainian post-modernism, owing to her talent, specific style and original expression.
In the last few years she leads her way to demonstrate the creative process of her work and to open-up a painting to a spectator, who should not be only a consumer, but should be a co-creator of an art piece.
Natalia I. Nikolaichuk, artist and pedagogue, actively participates in the ukrainian cultural scene. She is a member of the National Organization of Artists of the Ukraine; she works on the innovation of the education methods, their application and also their broadcasting through media, to focus interest of the general public for actual questions of the professional artistic education.
* 22. 2. 1956 Kiev
- 1982 – graduated at the Academy of Art and Architecture in Kiev
- since 1985 – member of the National Organization of Artists of the Ukraine
- 1988 – graduated at the Academy of Art of the SSSR
- 80’s – started to exhibite her work; participation in many competitions in the SSSR and later in many international exhibitions (Greece, Denmark, Germany, Canada, Japan and France); her work is in the collections of museums of cities Donetsk, Lugansk, Zaporozhets, Chernigov, Chmelnitsk, Poltava, in galleries in Kiev, in the National Museum of Books in Kiev and in private collections not only in Ukraine, but also abroad
- 1995 – decan and the composition teacher at the Faculty of Visual Art of the Children’s Academy of Art in Kiev
- 1996 – established as the Merited Artist of the Ukraine owing to her personal contribution in the field of national culture and art
- 2003 – awarded with the medal for active participation in culture in the Ukraine
- 2007 – established as the Ukrainian National Artist owing to her personal contribution in the field of national culture and art
- awarded with many diplomas and certifications from state organizations, civil societies and mayor of Kiev